Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Random

Hola,


​This is when I was in Cuauhtemoc still, and we put together an Easter Egg hunt for the kids in the Ward. I feel like I look distanced in this picture. But this is right before we opened the doors. And they were getting Crazy! Ha ha.

Random Cool Fact:
I was reading some older Liahonas that we have in our house here and I came across an article where they were discribing service that the church had done in the last year. (This was in one from 2013) And in one paragraph it just focused on an Earthquake in Haiti, Flooding in Thailand, and Starvation in Africa. And how the church aided these disasters.

BUT HOW COOL. Because if we remember right now from Conference they announced three temples, where? HAITI, THAILAND, and AFRICA. What?! It is amazing to see how a lot of times God humbles us before he blesses us.


P.S. When I came to Mexico I used the Dictionary to look up what were English words in Spanish. My companion and me and now to the struggling point of where we space out some English words sometimes and search in the Dictionary for English. Ha ha. Spanglish Struggles are real.

Okay, love you all!

Love Always,
                    Hermana Smith  

No comments:

Post a Comment