Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Random Laughs

Dearest Family and Friends,

This email is going to be short and random.


There is a grocery store close to us and it is kind of part of the closest thing I have seen to a mall since I have been in Mexico. And in the mallish part I saw "Aerocrombie". Maybe I am out of the loop... but I didnt think the Aeropostle and Abercrombie got together. Maybe who know. But a lot of people wear Hollister here, like any where from 5 years old to 80 years old. It is a liked brand along with Aeropostle. Random yet funny.


​Sometimes in the grocery stores here they will tape items with other items as like to buy something and get something else free. I found this to be one of the more random combos. If you buy Mayonnaise, you get a roll of toiletpaper for free. 


Sometimes you just need an elbow rest....


Well I love you all, and I pray and hope that you have a week full of happiness. And look for the little things to make you happy. Sometimes it isnt about asking for new happiness in your life. But to be willing to search for it in the things that are already around you.

Love Always,
                     Hermana Smith   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment