Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Oooh that Blue Book! :)

Hola,

Well I recently finished the Book of Mormon again. Each time it just gets better!

I invite you, every single person who reads this. To read the Book of Mormon! If you have done it once, do it AGAIN. And... AGAIN... and AGAIN.

It is a book that is for a lifetime. It is the only book that I am excited to turn the last page, only to turn the first page again.

It is was inspired by Prophets, men of God, there words are to guide us to become better.

There are many who give a Testimony and say "I know the Book of Mormon is True!" And yet... some of them havent read it. That is like saying, "Disneyland is one of the happiest places on earth!" And yet, you have never been.

So Read it. Ponder it. And pray to your Loving Heavenly Father if these words are true, if his church has been restored, and if this book is helping you to become more christlike and to return in his presence again.

If you do this with a sincere heart. Your answers will be Yes. Yes. & Yes!

Love you all!  :)

Love Always,
                    Hermana Smith 

It is now "fresh" weather here... 93° that is. Ha ha. I am excited to see what "cold" is.


My companions parents sent this keychain. My CTR ring, well Haz lo Justo.


Me and my Companion Hermana Rocha with one of our Investigators, Valeria. She is such a sweetheart! We are also teaching her brother and Mom.


This little sweetie, Valentina, with her Future Missionary Tag -- Futura Misionera. Her parents are getting baptized in November!  :)​



No comments:

Post a Comment