Tuesday, April 28, 2015

La Chamba en Cuauhtemoc

Hola!

Well the Chamba means work. There are several words for work in Spanish - Trabajo, Obra, Chamba etc. But I am liking Chamba more right now. They have different times to use them best. But for today CHAMBA CHAMBA CHAMBA.

I have been SUPER busy. So sorry for the blah email this week. But I thought I would just give a shout out to the world.

One person can make a difference in the world, that one person can be you.


Speaking of the world, and culture. These are two Hermanas in my Zone right now who I adore! They are both so sweet. They are currently companions. Hermana Martinez from the Dominican Republic and Hermana Zeyala from Honduras.


​There are amazing people in every country, state, and city. Culture is a beautiful thing. The world is meant to be traveled, explored, experienced.

I love you all. I hope you find great culture and adventures in your daily lives this week.

Love Always,
                    Hermana Smith 

P.S. I dont know how I worded it in my last email, but Sister Briggs isnt my new companion. I forgot the English word for exchanges. So it was exchanges not transfers. Ha ha.

P.S.S. I heard my emails arrived super slow last week or the next day. Sorry. Ghetto computures on my end sometimes. But the good thing is that it eventually arrived, eh?  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment