Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Let your trials REFINE you, not DEFINE you.

Well, I dont mean to sounds ugh more talk of trails and the toughness of life. But hey, that is just it, everybody has trials. And as a missionary I feel like other peoples trials are obviously more magnified than ever. As a missionary, the trials and struggles of your investigators become apart of your trials as well. There are times when I feel like I dont know how I can give up Coffee, that my boss wont give me Sundays off, and that somedays you just dont get a break. And many things far greater than those.

BUT - There is Hope, Happiness, and Security for all. And it is found in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you are a member, consider yourself as a member long past, or are not baptized. God loves every single one of his children.
D&C 121:7 - "My son, peace be unto thy soul, thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment."

Sometimes the hardest part is to discover when that moment will pass. But with patience, all things will become understood. We will grow, we will see the significance of every step we take. And better yet, we will turn and help others on their paths as well. But the key is to KEEP ON MOVING. You can not be as blessed if you arent trying your part.


So with every trial that we face, we can look and see "How can I become a better person from this situation?" There is always something to learn.

To be refined from something, is to exit better than I entered.

And, I can assure you that you are NEVER alone. Yes our trials at times can be something individual, but that doesnt mean that we are solo. Gods hand is always there with a greater purpose.

I love you all, and I hope that you have a week full of success and happiness.

Love Always,
                    Hermana Smith
P.S. Cynthia & Abrahams Baptisms are this Firday, whoooo!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment