Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Its a Girl!!! :D

Hola,

Well I dont have time to write really. But I got transfered today to Cuahutemoc. And with the title "Its a Girl!!!" Is because in the mission when you are training (A missionary fresh from the MTC), they say that you are a Mom or a Dad and that it they are your child.

I honestly didnt know if I would train in my mission, I sometimes joked that I must be infertile. There have only been like 4 or 5 American sisters who have trained. And there havent been a lot of new sisters that came in.

But here is my Daughter... Hermana Martinez, she is from Mexico City. I asked her how tall she was, she said she didnt know. I asked another new sister that was about her height how tall she was and we did the transfering, so supposidly she is 4 feet 6 inches. But I feel like that isnt right. I will figure it out later and tell you.


But our area is HUGE they put two areas together, so we have two books, two maps, we will constantly be taking a bus. BUT that just means we have more options.

I have to go now, but I love you all!

Share the Gospel more this year, eh?!  :)

Con Amor,
                Hermana Smith   

No comments:

Post a Comment