Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Photos Update

Hola,

Ooh I just love each and every one of you lil buggers. But here is the thing, I am on later today because we moved houses and yadda yadda. So... I dont have time to write a lot. Hopefully you can enjoy some pics, and I will write something longer next week, eh?  :)


Me and my Companion, Hermana Rocha with some flowers that we found in the street.



Me and my companion with part of the Relief Society in our ward. The Relief Society President made us a shirt also with our names. (Sometimes I am a head taller than people here, a normal day in Mexico.) 


​Me and my Companion, she sent a picture of us home to her family, and her Dad replied " Well, hopefully you two are the same height spiritually."



​"Charity Never Faileth" ( DId I Spell that right?)

Love Always,
                    Hermana Smith   
 


No comments:

Post a Comment