Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I Love To See The Temple, I Went Inside This Week!!! :D

​Hola!

This past week I got to go to the temple, whoo!!!

Ah, there isnt a better place that we can go. The temple, literally is the house of the Lord.

I thought hmmm... this should be interesting, because it was my first time to go through with everything in Spanish. But, it was BEAUTIFUL!!!

At the final part I was able to pray in Spanish, and just pour out my heart in Spanish. And as we can talk to God in Prayer, he can answer to us, especially through the scriptures. And even more so in his house.

A quote that I love from True to the Faith is, "All we do in the Church - our meetings and activites, our missonary efforts, the lessons we teach and the hymns we sing - should point us to the Savior and the work we do in  the Holy Temples." 

And that is just it, everything we do, should be leading us to enter the temple, for ourselves, and for our loved ones who have passed away.

So if you havent been to the temple in awhile, what are you waiting for?!

If you need a new recommend, interview, and get one!

If you currently cant enter, work to be worthy to do so. God is forgiving, he is loving, our purpose is to be a part of his plan, and a HUGE part of that is done in his sacred home.

The peace there is unreal. It is literally a part of the Heavens here on Earth. 

If you wonder what is our purpose here? ENTER THE TEMPLE. If you think, I wish I could feel more of the love that God has for me. ENTER THE TEMPLE. If you feel that you just cant take another trial that comes your way. ENTER THE TEMPLE. If you think, life is great, I have got it all figured out, I can learn no more. Well you dont, and you can and... ENTER THE TEMPLE.



I hope you all have a fantastic week!!!  :D

Love Always,
                      Hermana Smith   


No comments:

Post a Comment