Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Excitement, Hope & Baptisms

Hola,

Me and my companion found it appropriate to put some labels on some juice that we drink. Excitement, Hope, and Baptisms. We said we dont get to enjoy from the Baptism one as much as we would like. But if you arent excited about the work, and it isnt filled with hope, you will never get to the goal.


Transfers were today, but me and my companion Hermana Rodriguez are together still in Caborca. Which is what we both wanted, so that is good. Because we have some baptisms in August that we are STOKED about!  :)

Here is a picture of me and Hermana Rodriguez, because I feel like I havent really sent ones of us together too much. But oops sorry that my hair is blocking my tag.  :S  


I hope that you all have a beautiful week, full of Excitement, Hope, and Baptisms, eh?!  :)

Love You!

Love Always,
                    Hermana Smith     

P.S. Sorry it was so short, hopefully it is longer next week
 

No comments:

Post a Comment