Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Mexico Monday

HOLA;

Well I dont know what to updated you on too much. My new companion is Hermana Rocha, I always joke that I get the short companions. But really, there are taller ones. She is 5 feet tall. Ha ha. But that doesnt matter. She also love fashion design. We currently live in a house with four Sister Missionaries, two upstairs in front, and we live upstairs and behind, and a Member, she lives below. And it is super fun. So fun, that we only get to stay here for a month. Nah the real reason is because we dont live in our area. So in October we will be moving to a house in our area.

I ran out of time. But I thought I would let Elder Holland and Elder Uchdorf (from lds.org) do the talking, because they are just the very best! AND... I am already stoked for General Conference. We are talking LESS than a month people. Can I get a what what?!  :D




I love you all, and I hope that you have a darling week, FILLED with joy. Oh its out there all right, sometimes you just have to dig a little deeper for it.

Love Always,
                      Hermana Smith   


No comments:

Post a Comment