Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Slackin on emails

Hola,

Ah sorry I am an awful writer for the group emails lately! But today when I signed in I had 46 unopened emails. Which that is not a complaint, I love the love and support of family and friends. But, I still have a ton more to reply to. But that doesnt mean stop, keep the emails coming!  :)

Next week, the group one will be sent first, eh?

I gave a talk on Sunday about Missionary Work, crazy I know.  ;)

But obviously being a Missionary it is SO much more obvious how important it really is. So... do your part wherever you are, eh?  :)

Our Heavenly Father loves us, more than we can comprehend. He is aware of our needs with a perfect love, PERFECT. Our Savior suffered for us so that we can become better, do better, and reach our potential. The Holy Ghost will guide us on our individual paths if we are worthy of it.

Me and my companion keeping hydrated!  :)  Or shadows arent very cute with 50 pound backpacks on.  ;)



PS...


Happy Birthday Shoutout to my Amazing Father he turned the big 55 today, ooh-ooo!!!  :D

Love you all!

Have a fabulous and productive week.

Love Always,
                    Hermana Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment