Monday, June 23, 2014

Welcome to Caborca!

Hola,


Here is a picture of me and my companion Hermana Rodriguez, standing in the thirsty dirt of Caborca. Im not sure that I am meant to have a companion taller than 5"3. Ha ha. I think Hermana Rodriguez is about 5 feet.


Today our Zone made Empanadas.
(I inserted a picture of it, but it was too big for the email, opps. Maybe I will send it in a seperate email next week.)

Oh Caborca, it has a lot of Potential. If we stick with it, and our heads held high. This area can have GREAT success. Yesterday was our first Sunday here in Caborca, and we are in Branch 1. I like to think there were less people than usual. There were about 35 people who attended our Branch Sacrement Meeting. I told my companion that I think it is about the size of my Home Ward Primary, and then I thought about it again and replied... actually I think my Home Ward Primary is bigger. Ha.

But we have a great Branch Mission Leader. And there are a ton of people here in Caborca who I am certain are ready for our message. So I am excited to continue in the work here!  :)

And before I was like woof 22, the old woman of the misson. But, in Caborca their are two Hermanas who are 25 and one who is 26. But really it doesnt matter your age to join in Gods work, and it doesnt matter if you have a missionary tag or not. It is time to invite!  :)

Sorry it is so short, I will try to write more next week.

Love Always,
                    Hermana Smith     

No comments:

Post a Comment