Monday, June 2, 2014

Racist Mosquitos & Gerardos Baptism! :)

Hola!  :)

This week honestly flew by. In the words of Ryan Erwin from his mission "A day feels like a week, and a week feels like a day!"

But it is true, somedays feel forever long, but then looking at the week, I wonder where it went?!

Okay "Racist Mosquitos"! Is because I have several Mosquito Bites, and with my former Mexican companion she didnt have any. And my current Mexican companion, also doesnt really have any. Same apartment, same room, those little, selective, Racist Mosquitos! Ha ha.

Okay this past Saturday was the baptism of Gerardo.
He has three sons who are all members, but me and Hermana Juarez started teaching him in like March. He had to leave for almost a month for work, but we set a baptism date with him before he left. Then when he came back me and my companion Hermana Lopez taught him. And he was baptized this past Saturday. Yay for Baptisms!!!  :)


This is an older photo from like two months ago maybe. I dont know what other photos to send home. Here is just a photo from a night in Mexico, the sky was prettier in person, hopefully it still looks somewhat cool in this picture.


Love you all tons, and I hope you have a fantastic week!  :)

Love Always,
                    Hermana Smith    


No comments:

Post a Comment