Monday, June 2, 2014

100° sounds nice to me! :)

Hola,

Well it is getting HOT here! It is sad that we get excited when it is 100°, because today was 115° and tomorrow is suppose to be 120°
Yesterday after sacrament meeting, the Relief Society President told me and my companion that we were giving the lesson. Okay... no time to REALLY prepare. But, it was amazing to me in the fact, that I was able to say everything that I needed to say in Spanish. Me and my companion switched off on ever other point, and I did better than I thought I would to express to these woman the importance of the gospel of Jesus Christ, and how it is intertwined in our lives in every aspect. Which that isnt to pat my own back, that is to say that I know that the Lord helped me, and made up the difference where I falter.
This morning we went on a hike, and it translates to "The Hill of the Bell". You can knock on some rocks there and it sounds like a bell. Some people didnt think it was as cool or as fun as I did. But I was just knocking away, making songs, and having a blast.  :)


Here is one of our current investigators, her name is Yo Hany. Ah I love her SO much! Her life has been FAR FAR from easy, but she is still so sweet.


I Love you all TONS! And I hope that you realize that God is in the details of your life. When you have a doubt or a question, turn to the man who created it all.

Love Always,
                    Hermana Smith     


No comments:

Post a Comment