Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Unleash the Beast!

Whoo, the time has come, Mexico is calling!  :)

So this past Monday, I received my Visa for Mexico. This is when I got my flight plans and Visa announcement. I got my Visa in SLC. 


And I leave this coming Monday, February 3rd
So any Dear Elders that are being sent, need to be done by noon on Friday, because we don't get them on Saturdays. So go ahead and do one last shout out with those, eh?

One Hermana from my District left to Argentina on Monday, and one left to Florida on Tuesday. So my District sang in Sacrament meeting on Sunday. We sang 'Abide with me tis eventide'. We started in English and ended in Spanish. And I gave the closing Prayer... in Spanish, yay one thing I do know how to do in this Language. Ha ha. 

It is important that I set my goals now, and envision who I want to return home as.

When I leave the mission field I want my eyes to view people like Christ would, and for others to see a piece of Christ when they look into my eyes. I want my ears to humbly hear the pains of others, while my hands and feet take action to their needs. Not for praise, but out of habit. I want my shoulders to be wet from letting others cry upon them. I will put others before myself. I will know better how to listen to the things that Heavenly Father desires for me to do. I might not always know why things are asked of me, but i will combine my faith with action, every day. As my wants and my will meet, I will join my will with God's will. I might look beat and tired, but know that my spirit and joy have never been stronger or more alive. When I weep as I remove my Missionary Tag, I desire to know that I laid it all on the line, and I will remain a Representative of Jesus Christ, forever... and in my mind and heart my mission will be apart of me forever, molding me to being who I was always meant to be.

I need to Buckle Up, because I am about to embark on the ride of my life. And I couldn't be more excited about it!  :)     

Well I love you all, keep me updated on everything.

Love Always,
                     Hermana Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment