Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March 17, 2014

Hola,
Happy St. Patricks Day! Psh, you thought I would forget? Yeah right, I am wearing green today, and I shared to make sure that my companion had some green today also. This picture has nothing to do with St. Patricks Day, but there is a dance in Senora, its something like the dance of the deer. Ah, I dont remember what it is called in Spanish. But in the main part of the city, these people were dancing for money. Sometimes there is random things going on that I just have learned to ignore. And then I remind myself, oh yeah that isnt really normal. So, we took a picture with them.


Elder Johnson from the Quorum of the 70 came and spoke to us this past Saturday, it was super good. He kept it as an open conversation type of Devotional, which I love.

This is a picture of me and my Companion with our Zone Leaders, Elder Christensen and Elder Farrow. But today was transfer day, and now they have been moved up and are Traveling Assistants, but their home base is still in our Zone. So we are in good company. I am still with my same companion because training when you first come into the mission is for 2 transfers which is 12 weeks. But I love her a ton, so I am happy to stay with her. And yeah... my fear is I am going to come home a blonde. This sunshine is just working away all of the redness that my hair has to offer.


Hmm... yeah I dont know what else to share with you all this week. Mexico is fabulous, there is plenty of work to be done. But not just here in Mexico. So if you are saying to yourself, well yeah I dont have any friends who arent members. Well then my answer for you, is that you dont have enough friends. Ooh, dont take that too harshly. I mean it in the sense that there is a diverse world out there, so we should be friends with ALL people!  :) And dont just be a friend with a non member to convert them. I mean, expond your circle, meet new people. And if the timing is right, share with them the Gospel and the blessings that it has given to you.
I Love You All, I hope you are having great experiences in this wonderful journey of life. Smile Always.
Love Always,
                    Hermana Smith   


No comments:

Post a Comment